Conditions of Entry to the Pool
DO NOT come swimming if you are showing any signs of illness.
We have a responsibility to keep ALL our families and our staff safe and we take this responsibility very seriously. Staff with any hint of illness will not be able to come to work and we may need to cancel lessons if we cannot staff them.
We need to TRUST that clients will not attend if they are unwell and you need to TRUST that our staff will do the same.
Symptoms of Covid-19 are:
The Ministry of Heath lists symptoms of COVID-19 as one or more of the following:
- a cough
- a high temperature (at least 38°C)
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell
Our staff will be alert to any signs of illness from people entering the pool and may question your attendance if they have any concerns. Please do not be offended as it is for the safety of everybody.
Please address these COVID-19 HEALTH QUESTIONS before coming swimming
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days