Our Hygiene Measures
WHAT HYGIENE ETIQUETTE DO PEOPLE NEED TO FOLLOW?
Parents - we need your help to ensure the personal hygiene of yourselves and your children, including: washing/sanitising hands, covering coughs and sneezes with elbow and not sharing or touching anything that does not belong to you. Please disinfect common areas used such as nappy pads and change room curtains after you have used them. Also please respect the space of others.
WHAT EXTRA CLEANING ARE YOU DOING?
- Cleaning all high touch surfaces every 2 hours throughout the day with hospital grade disinfectant
- Provision of hand sanitiser at entry
- Allowing only 5 pool toys per group and disinfecting these after every session (when toys are in the pool they are being disinfected by the chlorine constantly)
- Removing hand towels by toilet area and asking swimmers to please use your own towel for drying your hands.
- Providing antiviral wipes for customers to use in change room areas
- The #1 beauty of swimming is that you are in Chlorine which disinfects the whole body.